Solar products listPWM Controller SR1212
Maximum Output 60Watts (suitable for charging Lithium Batteries)
• Designed to charge 12V, 24V or 48V
batteries from Low Voltage Panels
• Simple 3 Wire "Plug & Play" Connection
• Very low night time current draw (Less than 3mA MAX)
• Minimum Vmp of 6V, lower upon request, MOQ applies
• Maximum Voc of 25V
• Up to 80W of Input Power
• Suitable for both lead acid and lithium battery types
Maximum Output Current
Maximum Input Panel Power
80W with Vbat/Vmp≈2
60W with Vbat/Vmp≈4
6V to 25V (See Note 1)
12V / 24V / 48V (See Note 2)
Monitoring & Control
Dawn to Dusk, LVD
or Remote Control
PV Short and Surge Protection
100 x 75 x 35 mm
Design and specifications may change without notice.
Note 1: The panel’s open circuit voltage must always be lower than the battery charge voltage.
Note 2: On 48V batteries only a fixed float charge at 54V is available.